2% 15 Net 30 Days to accounts in good standing. Texcel may require full or partial payment in advance if, in its sole judgment, the financial condition of the Customer does not justify the terms specified. A charge of 1.5% per month (or at the highest rate permitted by law) shall be payable on overdue accounts. Texcel reserves the right to charge a handling and processing fee for any transaction. Credit balances will be applied to future purchases only and must be claimed within one year of creation, or are waived. Texcel accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
All shipments are made FOB Texcel or point of manufacture. Freight prepaid allowed on single-point shipments exceeding $3,000 Net Order Value to any point in the continental 48 states. Backorders stand on their own for prepaid freight allowances. Standard packaging included with the exception of crating. Certain products contained in this catalog are not suitable to ship long distances, and therefore Texcel reserves the right to deny the prepaid shipment of such products at its discretion. Texcel reserves the right to determine the most economical shipping method on prepaid shipments. A fee will be included on all prepaid and add shipments.
Prices/Minimum Order Value
All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Possession of price list or quotation does not constitute acceptance of order. A minimum order charge of $200, excluding freight, applies to all orders. All Credit Card orders, unless qualifying for prepaid freight, will be shipped freight collect.
“No Hassles” Returned Goods Policy
Texcel commits that the quality of our hose, sheet rubber, and all other products will be to your satisfaction. We back our commitment with fair and simple returned goods policies, as follows:
- Quality Related Returns. If you find the quality of our shipment unsatisfactory, you may return the material within 60 days of our shipment, freight collect, for an immediate replacement or full credit to your account.We merely ask that you contact our customer satisfaction hotline at (800) 231-7116 or contact us via email at email@example.com so that we are aware of the return and can provide shipping instructions. Special conditions apply to special-made products.
- Ordering Errors. Even under the best of circumstances, errors occur in the process of understanding users’ desires and specifications.Should you find that you have ordered incorrectly, we will make every effort to accommodate your return request. Please note that it is impractical for us to provide credit for hose assemblies, cut-to-length hoses, or partial rolls/lengths. Please contact us at (800) 231-7116 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise.
- Slow-Moving Inventory Returns. Non-moving inventories accomplish nothing. Texcel will accommodate your needs to return full rolls or lengths that are in sellable condition. We will waive industry standard restocking charges (15%) provided your return is offset with an order for fresh stock, for items of equal or greater value. Return freight charges at your expense. Please coordinate inventory return needs with our sales department at (800) 231-7116 or at email@example.com.
- Assembled or Cut-to-length Hoses. Texcel will supply most hose coupled or cut-to-length. All orders for cut and coupled hose are non-cancelable and non-returnable. 100% Same-Day Shipping policy does not apply to any coupled hose or cut-to-length hose orders. Please contact us at (800) 231-7116 for approximate shipping dates and times.
- Special Product Requests. Made-to-order or special-made products, which include but are not limited to, off-catalog items, specific widths, lengths, or ID’s, mil spec product, or private-labeled product, are non-cancelable and non-returnable and require a firm Purchase Order. Any product in production, in transit, or in Texcel’s possession will become the property and financial responsibility of the Customer.
Customer acknowledges the use of its own knowledge, expertise, skill, experience, and judgment in the selection of product(s) and/or in the selection, provision, or designation of any specifications or set of specifications for a product(s) agreed upon by the Customer and Texcel. Customer acknowledges that Texcel shall not be liable for, and Customer assumes all risk of, inaccurate or unsuitable specifications or information provided, selected, or designated by the Customer.
All shipments should be carefully inspected when received and any claims made in writing to the carrier in a timely manner.
Goods furnished under this agreement shall conform to the description herein. All first quality goods are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship at the time of shipment. The warranties set forth in this provision are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including warranties arising from the course of dealing or usage of trade. Texcel makes no warranty, expressed or implied, of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In no circumstances will Texcel’s liability exceed the purchase price of the goods.
Customer must obtain written permission from Texcel before any product is returned. If product is returned without written permission, the Customer authorizes Texcel, in addition to such other remedies as it may have, to hold the returned goods at Customer’s sole risk and expense. Returns will not be accepted on any product that has been subject to abuse, negligence, accident or misapplication; or any product altered or repaired by Customer or others.
No employee or agent of Texcel has the authority to make any representation, agreement, amendment, or promise which enlarges or varies the stated conditions contained herein, except in writing and signed by an officer of Texcel.
Material described herein and prices shown are intended ONLY for bona-fide, authorized Customers for resale purposes. Possession of a price list does not constitute an offer to sell. All prices are subject to change without notice.